Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby Owen 2 - 34/365

My friend stopped by for a short visit today, and I was finally able to take a few pictures of Owen!  He is such a little sweetheart.  Totally sleepy, but unfortunately we didn't have the time to get him undressed for a bunch of cute nakey-baby pictures.  I've never taken newborn pictures before, aside from my own boys before I knew what the heck I was doing, so please forgive any glaring problems.  And point them out to me!


























9 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the B & W one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't love them more. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! What a nice boost to my confidence you all are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little face! Great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous especially for your first time. I have to get one of those cocoon things before I have another baby. So precious! Found your blog through another blogger. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete