Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Tree 4/365

Somehow I managed to hurt my neck while washing my hair this morning.  Didn't exactly make taking pictures of rambunctious toddlers a priority!  However, after they went to bed I was finally able to set up my tripod and take some close-ups of our tree.

Very minimal processing.

It was a "Very Lego Christmas" with Chris and I giving each other new Christmas Village Lego kits.




 A couple of favorite ornaments...

















The tree-top angel I made a few years ago and absolutely love.


4 comments:

  1. Love the lego!!! It was a Lego Christmas for us too but more for the kids:) I think my hubby and I will have to steal your idea for next year. I love how you have it on the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to start a 365 blog! And the pix are fab, as always. This should really hone your skills as a photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world!! :)
    I love your Christmas decorations, especially the angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! And Elsa, my husband got a FOUR Lego kits for Christmas. He has convinced me they aren't just for children anymore. Ha!

    ReplyDelete