Monday, January 31, 2011

Haircut and Handstand 31/365

Aaaand.... I have officially completed one month!  Yay me!

Today we finally got the boys in for haircuts.  I am already mourning the loss of Thomas' shaggy look (although it's still long... I'm not ready for any "bigboy" haircuts yet) but the trim means the reemergence of Samuel's curls.  I was ridiculously pleased to see them.

Here he his from the front... new coat, new haircut, new "no more pictures!" attitude.

  
And here he is post-bath and curly.



Meanwhile, Thomas has been perfecting his handstand and I am STILL trying to get a decent picture of it.  He only stays up for about a count of 3-5 before rather ungracefully flopping forward onto his back... c'mon, he's not even TWO yet, let's not get picky!  He DOES get all the way up with his legs up, and tuck his head, but that's what I haven't managed to photograph.  The first is the closest I was able to get and he was about to go forward.  He'd already done about five before I got my camera.  Crazy kid!






 

3 comments:

  1. Those curls are adorable and that handstand - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are just great. Love the curls and Thomas is so cute doing his handstand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! I can NOT get over that handstand!!! LOL, how adorable!!

    ReplyDelete