Saturday, January 15, 2011

Corner Time - 15/365

Well we finally took down the Christmas trees today.  Yeah, we like to cling to Christmas 'round here.  Taking down the tree meant that I could give the boys back their play area at the end of the living room.  They wasted no time in pulling it apart.


 
And then Thomas started jumping around to test out the padding.


































Eesh, we really need to paint the living room.  The walls are currently the paaaaaaalest shade of blue in existence.  Meaning they photograph as cement grey.  I'm thinking a nice pale camel color would be nice.  And Chris might be right about the whole needing curtains thing.  I'm not really a fan (don't block my light!) but man, those windows look bare.  Funny how you notice things more when you're staring at pictures!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a curtain lady myself :) Your boys are just so adorable! I love seeing pictures of them - that jumping one is especially cool! My goal is for Will to learn to jump come spring time so I can get a puddle-jumping-wellie-wearing picture of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! Keara, the chairs were Christmas presents and came from PotteryBarnKids. They had a sale on them over Black Friday weekend! Sweaters - babygap sale. Hehe. The boys dress a LOT better than I do. But then, they're a lot cuter! Carrie, I can't wait to see that picture of Will... it will be totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete