Saturday, January 8, 2011

Favorite Toys 8/365

Since Thomas and Samuel were little, I would sometimes take pictures of their favorite toys.  I thought I might forget what they'd loved so much at the time.  So, following that habit, here are pictures of three of their current favorites since Christmas.

First, their loveys.  Tom's is on the left and Sam's is on the right.  They each have THREE under the theory that I'd be able to wash them, and still not have to run around searching for the remaining one.  Of course that hasn't stopped me from having to run around searching!






















Next, their FAVORITE new toy... well, representatives of them... pots and pans for the kitchen set I built them over the summer.  They LOVE them.  They play with them constantly (along with the fruits and veggies, seen yesterday!) and I seriously think I have a couple of future chefs on my hands.  Thomas is particularly obsessed with cooking and will drop just about everything to watch Chris and I when we're cooking.
















Lastly, something I didn't think they'd be so wild over, but they are constantly telling me to empty the bag of them so they can play with them... bristle blocks.  I had no idea they were even still around!  Okay, so perhaps they didn't make the model shown below.  There's a chance I'm rather fond of them myself.
















And, because Thomas was just so cute playing with this quilt...

1 comment: