Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Time - 16/365

Today we had a nice visit with my parents.  They came over to see us and had a great time with the wigglers, including reading to them.

This was shot at ISO2500 because my flash was low on batteries and was taking too darn long to recycle.
























Then, later in the afternoon, I was attempting to take some pictures of Thomas in my craftroom turned playroom.  Set him up with some blocks, but forgot that my camera was downstairs.  Ran to get it and of course he was totally "over it" by then, but I thought this block arrangement deserved documentation.  It pales in comparison with his wooden block work, but still fun.

3 comments:

  1. Your house looks like it has great natural lighting!! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grandparents shot! Love your flooring!! Playroom looks lovely I love white!

    ReplyDelete